Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rules of the Game

The Fool has come up with some rules for you Kneegroes to live by. Although Black people will find these rules offensive and maybe scoff at them, they are what

they are and I am reasonably sure that quite a few of you out there have been unintentionally involved in situations that these rules apply to and have been left shaking your heads and wondering WTF.

In this new reality, it's hard to distinguish whether or not the person you're dealing with is having a bad day or not. Let me assure you, that if a BGH is having a bad day, YOU will be on the receiving end of their wrath. Bet on it.

Essentially, these rules are for survival in the office workplace, although they can be applied to any work environment. Let the Fool state for a fact, that I have seen what can happen when you (black people) ignore these rules. The outcome usually involves the police or being fired or depending on the situation, a good old-fashioned talking to, which accuses you of overreacting.

Here we go.
Secret Doctrine of the Cacasoid
OR
How to Control and Manage the Modern Day African American Ape
  1. I have no interest in your personal life, although my own should be important to you.
  2. We are not friends. We are co-workers. Please take the time to learn the difference.
  3. Only speak when spoken to.
  4. I will speak to you if I am in the mood.
  5. I will be cordial when speaking, unless you speak to me first.
  6. Do not make eye contact with me. I will perceive this as a threat.
  7. Do not avert your eyes while talking to me. I will take this as an attempt to hide something.
  8. Do not talk too much. You will come across as uppity and arrogant to me.
  9. Do not be too quiet. I will know you are up to something.
  10. If you have a bubbly personality and a positive outlook on life look forward to drug testing.
  11. There is a time limit on any conversation we might have. The limit will depend on the mood I am in. (See rule number 3)
  12. Please do not startle, upset, surprise or scare me. I will perceive this as a threat to my life and in extreme situations, I, as a White person, have the right as granted to me by the Constitution of the United States and God himself to kill you dead.
The sub title was my own. I added it after perusing a great many blog forums and posts to articles about Black people who do not play nice. It seems that a good deal of white forumnites have developed the habit of referring to black people (all of you) as animals and apes when you fail to exhibit a less than stellar personality. The fool is sure that there are more rules and even the above are subject to change. That's the problem with racism. It's constantly evolving and mutating. Because, for sure, racism is not the normal spiritual state of human beings.

No comments: